Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, November 14, 2011

Day Fourteen - A Picture of You and Your Family

Once again, I do not have a single picture of me with my whole family. In fact, I don't have a picture of myself with my sister and the younger of my two brothers (who is still older than me) at all! However, here are three photos that contain most of the members of my family.

Lynn's (Partial) Family
My Dad, my Mom, my eldest brother Goose and me

Rich's Family
The Hubs, his Gran, his brother, me, his sister, his Mum and his sister-in-law


And, last but not least.....

The Family Hall
The Hubs, Pog and I at Christmas 2006


I hope you've enjoyed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to let me know you dropped by! I love comments and I'll definitely try to get back around to visit you :D