Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 30 - Who Are You?

This month of blogging has been really great for me. I've enjoyed composing my posts and I think I will be able to continue blogging more frequently in the coming months.

As for who I am, well, I'm a wife, a daughter, a mother (although I have no children), a sister, an aunt, a friend, a writer, a reader, a student, a teacher, a worker, a creative soul, a mentor, a chef, a decorator, a sensitive person. This list could go on and on, but I think I'll leave it there for now. I feel you all know me pretty well....and I hope that you'll actually learn more about me in the next few months.

Now, to share my latest project with you. I've been making some hairbows today. I'm thinking about finally opening my Etsy shop and putting these (or similar) up for sale. What do you think?

Christmas Bow 1
The first bow I made. I like the Santa.

Christmas Bow 2
And the second. I love this one!


Which is your favourite? Do you like them at all? Do you think I could sell them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to let me know you dropped by! I love comments and I'll definitely try to get back around to visit you :D