Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 17 - Someone You Would Want to Switch Lives With For One Day and Why

This is such a difficult question! While there are things I would like to change in my life, in general I wouldn't want to be anyone other than myself. I love the important things in my life.

But....if it was only for a day.....hmmm......maybe Adele? When I was growing up I wanted to be a singer and I think Adele has a gorgeous voice! She also seems to live an extraordinary life that I wouldn't mind living for a day.

I'm sure there are lots of other people I could handle being for a day, but at the end of the day, I just want to come home to The Hubs and our puppy, our home and, someday, our child. Life's not great, but it's pretty good!

1 comments:

St Elsewhere said...

Oh Adele's voice is pure honey...

But I love the 'end of the day' thing you want.

Post a Comment

Please be sure to let me know you dropped by! I love comments and I'll definitely try to get back around to visit you :D