Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 10 - Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

Oooh! Fun post! Going to be a short one though because it's been a long week at work and I still have a half day tomorrow before I can make it to that much-longed-for weekend!

A song I listen to when I am:

Happy - It Girl by Jason Derulo - I don't know why exactly, but this song really increases my happiness! It makes my blood sing =D I just feel like dancing when I hear this song.



Sad - Hometown Glory by Adele - I'm one of those rare people who actually looks for ways to feel more unhappy when I'm down. While I absolutely love this song by Adele, it usually makes me cry because it makes me miss England more and, now, it makes me miss my Daddy.



Bored - Party Rock Anthem by LMAFO - Another song that makes me want to dance! It also alleviates boredom =D



Hyped - Evacuate the Dancefloor by Cascada - This song gets me totally pumped! I love it and it, above all other songs, makes me wanna move my feet! Love!!!

(Sadly, embedding has been disabled on this song, but if you want to see the video, you can click here to play it!)

Mad - You and I by Lady Gaga - Believe it or not, being mad is not like being sad. When I'm mad, I want to get out of the mood, so I listen to a song that makes me feel better. This is the song I'm planning to sing next April for the annual competition I compete in.



Now you know my secret musical mood enhancers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to let me know you dropped by! I love comments and I'll definitely try to get back around to visit you :D