Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day 26 - What You Think About Your Friends

This question really depends on which friend one happens to be talking about! For the most part, I think my friends are loyal and dependable. However, there are the friends who I find myself unable to trust, either because of something they did or because of something that's happened. I want to always be able to depend on my friends. I feel if I can't trust my friends, who can I trust? Therefore, if I find myself unable to trust a person, I quietly withdraw myself from that friendship. It's worked for me so far!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I wrote a couple of posts about friendship a few months ago, but I think yours here has inspired me to revisit the topic. That is a good point you make about trust.

Post a Comment

Please be sure to let me know you dropped by! I love comments and I'll definitely try to get back around to visit you :D