Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 11 - A Person You Would Love to Meet

This is possibly the easiest post I've made so far. The person I would most love to meet is our future child!

We have spent 8 long years awaiting the arrival of the much longed-for addition to our family. The thought that, just possibly, in less than a year, we may have that addition with us makes my heart flutter and I get all excited. I have to admit, it also makes my palms sweat just a little! Will I be a good mother? Will our child feel the love we have for her? Will we make the right decisions? Will our child grow to love us? Knowing this young life is in our hands, will we guide her on the path that's right for her?

So many scary thoughts, but so much hope and love! I can hardly wait to meet her and start building our life together. I can't wait to spend the rest of my days showering her with love and showing her exactly what it's like to always have a place to belong and a place you can always come back to and know you're wanted and loved no matter where life leads you.

*********


For those of you who are signing up for the Christmas Ornament Exchange 2011, I've created you a link button if you'd like to use it!



The code you should use is < (delete spaces between the < and the a) a href="http://wistfulgirl.blogspot.com/2011/11/sign-up-now-open-christmas-ornament.html" alt="Sign up for the Christmas Ornament Exchange 2011" target="_blank">< (delete spaces between the < and the img) img src="http://wistfulgirl.com/images/ornamentexchange.gif" border=0>< (delete spaces between the < and the /) /a>

If you have any problems with the coding, please leave me a comment and I will do my best to fix it for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to let me know you dropped by! I love comments and I'll definitely try to get back around to visit you :D