Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day Fifteen - Put Your iPod On Shuffle: First 10 Songs That Play

So, the first 10 songs that play on my iPod.....but first....an adoption update! We had our adoption orientation meeting this evening! It all seemed to go very well. We got information regarding what the process is, we were given the starting paperwork and we were told that it would be after the holidays before IMPACT training classes would be held again in our region, but that if something came up in one of the surrounding regions, we could be given a call to attend that.

While there, we filled out our Letter of Intent and our family information. We also signed the release to do background checks on the both of us. We're very excited!! Can't wait to get started on the next step =D

*********


Now onto my first 10 songs.....

  1. Supermassive Black Hole - Muse

  2. Graduate - Third Eye Blind

  3. Starry Eyed Surprise - Paul Oakenfold

  4. Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars

  5. I Gotta Feeling - Black-Eyed Peas

  6. I Love It When We Do - Ronan Keating

  7. Hey, Soul Sister - Train

  8. D.I.N.O.S.A.U.R. - Ke$ha

  9. Bring Me To Life - Evanescence

  10. You're a Superstar - Love, Inc.


Quite an eclectic collection, I think you'll agree!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to let me know you dropped by! I love comments and I'll definitely try to get back around to visit you :D