Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, April 15, 2011

M is for Morrison (Van Morrison to be precise)

I have wracked my brain all day today to think of an "M" word. I had a word all picked out, but when today got here I decided it wasn't exactly what I wanted. I've since had a barrage of words to come to me, however none have been "just right". So I've been Youtubing for the last hour while striving to find exactly the right "M" to post on. While doing my marathon video-hopping, I stumbled across the perfect M post.

Most couples have "their song" and most of those are slow songs. Well, The Hubs and I are a little different. Our song isn't a slow one and isn't traditionally used as a couple's song. And, it doesn't really describe me because I have blue eyes. But, you can thank Mr. Van Morrison for the song that The Hubs and I call ours: Brown-Eyed Girl.

For your listening pleasure:




3 comments:

Dannelore said...

I love this song! But I'm also a blue eyed girl so it doesn't apply to me either...

Very cute couple song though!

Kristin said...

I love, love, love this Van Morrison song. I have a habit of changing the words to brown-eyed boy since each and every one of my men have brown eyes.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

I just learned this on the guitar a few weeks ago. Great song!

Post a Comment

Please be sure to let me know you dropped by! I love comments and I'll definitely try to get back around to visit you :D