I have been given several blog awards. The first is from Rochelle over at For All The Things We Hope For. Thanks so much!
Here are the rules for the acceptance of the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 other bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
I'll start with the 7 things about me.
- For some reason, babies and animals seem to instinctively like me, even if they don't seem to feel that way about anyone else.
- I love candles, particularly those that smell like cinnamon, pumpkin or gingerbread. I know it's strange, but they make me feel like it's Thanksgiving time and that makes me feel happy.
- Despite living only two hours away at most for my whole life, I was 31 years old before I ever stepped foot in the ocean.
- While I'm not scared of the dark, I don't like being by myself in it. It makes me feel vulnerable.
- There is a person who works at the same place I do whom I dislike immensely. She's never really done anything to me (she does not work in my immediate department), but if I thought I could get away with it without losing my job, I'd slap her one good time.
- I'm uncomfortable being touched by people I don't know. Even if it's something like a manicure/pedicure, facial or massage, I don't like it. I tend to avoid these scenarios.
- I love cheese! Any kind, it really doesn't matter, I just love cheese! I know that's kind of weird, but I don't care. Cheese is awesome!
And now to name my winners of this award!
- Kristin at Dragondreamer's Lair
- Danni at Random Thoughts By Danni
- Lindsay at Waiting For That Positive
- Junebug at Junebug's Musings
- Genevieve at Spermination Station
- Suzy at Not A Fertile Myrtle
- Alana at Alana-isms
- TasIVFer at Riding the IVF Roller Coaster
- Mama J at Her Womb, Our Hearts
- Low Fat Lady at Tales of My Follies
- Wonder Woman at Make Me!
- Trisha at Such a Short Time - Such a Long Road
- Empty Arms, Broken Heart at Empty Arms, Broken Heart
- Ashlee G. at Savor the Moment
- And last, but not least, Mojo at What's the Matter? With Mojo
Also received another award yesterday from Deirdra. Thank you!