What's the prize? Funny you should ask that! I've said it before and I'll say it again - I think I must have fairy blood, because I am a sucker for shiny things! With that in mind, for the Something Shiny Giveaway, I'm offering one lucky blogger a beautiful silver necklace (24" in length) with a rhinestone studded pendant. The rhinestones are a mixture of clear and pastel (blue, pink and green) stones. I thought it was gorgeous when I first saw it. I have taken a few photos, altough they were taken with my phone and are not the best photos. They fail to show some of the detail I'd like to pick up. However, I will try tomorrow night to upload some better photos and replace the ones in this post with the new ones.
The entire necklace.
Close up of the pendant.
Further close-up of the pendant.
Now, onto the ways you can enter to win this necklace if you're interested:
- First off, leave me a comment telling me something difficult you've gone through in the last year that would be an indication of why you could use a little pampering. (1 entry)
- Follow my blog through Google Friends Connect and leave me a comment stating you're a follower. If you already follow, that counts as well. (1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter and leave me a comment telling me you're a follower. (1 entry)
- Tweet about the giveaway and leave me a comment stating you did and linking to the tweet. - I entered the Something Shiny giveaway at Wistfulgirl's World: You could too! http://tinyurl.com/3lrrohb
(1 entry per day)
- Blog about the Something Shiny #giveaway and leave me a comment with the link to the post. (3 entries so 3 comments
I hope you all enjoy my first giveaway! The contest will be open until midnight on April 15, 2011. The winner will be drawn via Random.org. Please be sure to leave me your email address so I can contact the winner. Be sure to stop by on April 16 to find out who won!
P.S. Btw, for those who were interested in the results of last night's competition.....I placed 2nd out of 20 competitors!!! I was very excited and happy. My prize? $100 and the opportunity to perform tonight at the Street Dance in town, as well as an opportunity to perform in December at the Winter Wonderland celebration! It was an awesome experience!