Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

U - Ugly - Sugababes

I absolutely love the message behind this song and video. It was one of the last songs I really fell in love with while we lived in England and then when we moved to the States, it wasn't on the radio. Such a shame because it's definitely a message that would be useful here as well!

So, carrying on from the post I wrote a couple of days ago, be proud of who you are. Don't be ashamed to be yourself. Love every inch of your odd, silly, crazy, unconventional self. Or, if you're not odd, silly, crazy or unconventional, love yourself just the same because you are you and that is an awesome person to be!

2 comments:

St Elsewhere said...

I love Overload from these girls...thanks for introducing this one to me.

Emily @ablanket2keep said...

Beautiful song and video!

Post a Comment

Please be sure to let me know you dropped by! I love comments and I'll definitely try to get back around to visit you :D