Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I - I Feel So Close - Calvin Harris



So right on the money right now!! I have to say we are officially the closest we've ever been to being parents now....we attended our last IMPACT training class tonight and are IMPACT Certified!!! Such a great feeling!! At the risk of sounding incredibly cheesy, I feel so close to our child right now =D

Btw, this is one of my current 3 favourite songs. The other two feature later in the A to Z, so stayed tuned to find out what they are!

3 comments:

Emily @ablanket2keep said...

Congratulations!!! That is awesome!

Lynn Proctor said...

yaaaay i am so excited for you!!!

Nikki said...

Congratulations :) You have a very sweet blog!

Nikki – inspire nordic

Post a Comment

Please be sure to let me know you dropped by! I love comments and I'll definitely try to get back around to visit you :D