Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, April 6, 2012

F - For What It's Worth - The Cardigans



I took our puppy to the vet today. We've been very bad puppy parents and this is the first time in a few years that she's been to see the vet. She had to get 3 shots, be tested for heart worms (which was a draw of blood from her right leg) and have her anal glands cleaned. The poor moppett is so droopy and sleepy feeling this evening. I feel terrible for her and, I have to admit, we're babying her something fierce. I hope she feels better tomorrow.

In other news, The Hubs and I are currently watching The Breakfast Club =D Love my family Fridays!

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Love the music you're sharing!

Post a Comment

Please be sure to let me know you dropped by! I love comments and I'll definitely try to get back around to visit you :D