Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, April 20, 2012

R - Right Down the Line - Gerry Rafferty

This letter took a lot of thought and a lot of songs were in the running. The first two that came to mind were Rhiannon by Fleetwood Mac and Rumor Has It by Adele. However, since I've already used songs by both of these artists and I'm trying to keep this diversified, I opted against using them. So that left me with the question of what song to use. Some of the other songs that made the shortlist but were eventually ruled out? Raspberry Beret by Prince, Ruby Tuesday by the Rolling Stones, Rockerfellar Skank by Usher, Rhythm Is Gonna Get You by Gloria Estefan and Roam by the B-52's. Which of those is your favourite or do you have another R song you love?

Btw, I love this song! It's just so mellow and makes me feel so happy =D

1 comments:

Emily @ablanket2keep said...

Wow I haven't heard this in a long time! Love it! Raspberry Beret is awesome too. I love anything by Prince.

Post a Comment

Please be sure to let me know you dropped by! I love comments and I'll definitely try to get back around to visit you :D