Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

O - One More TIme - Daft Punk



Ah! The ultimate preparing-for-a-night-out song! I have to say, I do love me some Daft Punk! A band I discovered about 12 years ago (via the Gap commercial starring Juliette Lewis that featured their song "Digital Love"), my love was fostered by The Hubs who - for our first Christmas together - purchased the Daft Punk CD (with both songs on it) for me. One of my favourite gifts ever! Just a true feel-good album!

And the video is great as well!

2 comments:

St Elsewhere said...

I love Daft Punk!

I love their 'Around the World'...and such a cool video too!

Lynn Proctor said...

i love them--have one of their cd--i was hooked on them when a friend of mine used one of their songs in his video---"something about you"

Post a Comment

Please be sure to let me know you dropped by! I love comments and I'll definitely try to get back around to visit you :D