Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Show and Tell - Vol 3



About 3 years ago, The Hubs and I took a trip to Atlanta and went to the Georgia Aquarium. I remember the day well! We had such a great day! We both love sealife and had been to a couple of the larger aquariums in England, but neither of us had been to one in the States (nope, not even me! Had never been to one before going with The Hubs). So we choice the Georgia Aquarium.

I loved seeing all the fish, turtles and other creatures, but I remember being completely fascinated by the jellyfish. They were so beautiful! It just amazed me that something that was really just a blob could be so beautiful to me. I was fascinated to learn all about them. There was one photo I took that I thought was great. It shows their tentacles flowing out behind them.



There was one other photo I took that truly amazed me! I was surprised I could capture the moment like I hoped. One day, this photo will grace the walls of our home.



See what the rest of the class are up to here!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely jellies! The second photo you did very well.

Busted Tube said...

What beautiful photos of the jellyfish!
Happy ICLW :-)

jill said...

We seem to have a lot in common :) I love sea life as well (and the ocean) and, according to your comment on my blog (thanks!) we have very similar sounding cycles... or lack thereof.

I love your jellyfish pics! That second one is just beautiful.

To answer your question, the RE I went to took one look at me and said, you're overweight and you've had an ovarian cyst? You have PCOS. I don't consider that a definite diagnosis. I would love to find a dr that would actually test me for PCOS. I was put on Glu.metza and took it for a while but then lost hope and gave up.

Anyway, thanks for commenting and nice to meet you! I wish you all the best!

Anonymous said...

Very neat pictures. what a fun trip.

Jen said...

beautiful Pictures. sounds like a fun trip

FET Accompli said...

Thanks so much for the comment. What beautiful pictures - so ethereal.

Rachel said...

Sooo pretty!

Invivo said...

Wonderful jellyfish photo, nature is filled with such wonder.

Kari said...

What beautiful photos!! Thank you for sharing!!

ICLW

Ms B. Thrift said...

Same here, i love aquariums, infact its a family tradition for us now to seek out and visit the local aquarium whereever we go! Jellyfish are my favourites too, closely followed by seahorses, they are so delicate, beautiful and mysterious!

Post a Comment

Please be sure to let me know you dropped by! I love comments and I'll definitely try to get back around to visit you :D