Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

30-Day Blog Challenge - Day Ten - A Photo Taken Over 10 Years Ago of You

Today's 30-Day Blog Challenge theme is "A Photo Taken Over 10 Years Ago of You".

Today's post is another from the early archives of "Rich and Lynn". It was taken in June 2000 as I was getting ready to go out for the evening (which, technically, was two months before I met The Hubs, but it was the first photo I sent him of me). I can't believe how young I look! I look like a little girl :D I was 21 years old.



Hope you enjoyed having a peek at a very young me!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

You look great then and now!

Anonymous said...

I think the hair style helps with you looking young - look at just your face; it's not that different (not that I know you IRL!).

Post a Comment

Please be sure to let me know you dropped by! I love comments and I'll definitely try to get back around to visit you :D