Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

30-Day Blog Challenge - Day Nine - A Photo You Took

Today's 30-Day Blog Challenge theme is "A Photo You Took".

I couldn't decide on just one photo for this post, so you'll get two :D

First:



Our cat, Jewel. Taken a couple of years ago, the dogs (Dawg and Tallie - Parents of Melly) had been playfully chasing Jewel, but she had had just about enough. So she climbed the tree and planted herself there for the time-being. I tried to get her to come down, but after several attempts when she still wasn't budging, I decided to take a photo.

Secondly:



Taken at my sisters-in-law's wedding. This is their niece, Millie. Isn't she beautiful?! This was not a planned shot. I just happened to get a good shot and I snapped it. I was so pleased it turned out so well!

Hope you enjoyed those photos :D Sorry tonight's is a very short post, but I'm feeling ultra-tired and so I'm headed on to bed now. Good night folks!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

But such beautiful shots! I especially love the one of Jewel, but the lighting, expression, flowers for Millie are gorgeous as well. Great photos.

Post a Comment

Please be sure to let me know you dropped by! I love comments and I'll definitely try to get back around to visit you :D