Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, August 13, 2010

30-Day Blog Challenge - Day Five - Your Favorite Quote

Today's 30-Day Blog Challenge theme is "Your Favorite Quote".

Had this been yesterday or even anytime today prior to 5:00 pm, you probably would have received an answer along the lines of one of Mae West's famous quotes such as "When I'm good, I'm very, very good and when I'm bad, I'm better." However, that was before. Before what, you ask? Before The Hubs introduced me to this story:

Youtube Bed Intruder

My favorite quote now? Oh, you guessed it!

"Hide your kids, hide your wife (hide your kids, hide your wife) hide your kids, hide your wife and hide your husband cuz they rapin errbody out here."

Don't find it funny? Sorry! I'm sure my amusement will die down in a day or so, but for now I have a new favorite quote. Oh, yeah! And a new favorite song....



Antoine Dodson, you are my hero, dude! (Oh, and I really am truly glad your sister wasn't harmed!)

4 comments:

Kristin said...

You are so funny Lynn. Have you seen the multitude of versions of this "song"?

Anonymous said...

I heard about this story on the radio. LOL. So nutty.

Andrea said...

Favorite quote:

Phil 4:13
For I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

and another that is note worthy....

Well behaved women rarely make history! Eleanor Rosavelt

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

This is the funniest video ever! My hubby and I sing this song to each other every day!

Post a Comment

Please be sure to let me know you dropped by! I love comments and I'll definitely try to get back around to visit you :D