Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Ornament Exchange

I know, I know. I've been away for far too long without any explanation and, sadly, I'll offer no explanation or update just at the moment (nothing exciting has happened, trust me), but I do promise to come back later and write a long post.

Right now though, since I'm running incredibly late getting this up and am quickly running out of time, I figured I would go ahead and put up the link to the sign up for the Christmas Ornament Exchange. So, if you're interested in partcipating, please sign up this week! The deadline to sign up is this Friday, December 10, 2010 (I did say I was sorry for the short notice!) and I'll send out the exchange buddies on Saturday, December 11, 2010. We'll aim to get all the ornaments in the mail by December 15, 2010.

Hope you're all having a fabulous holiday season!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely to hear from you!! But I think I'll stay out of the exchange as the likelihood of my ornament getting anywhere before Christmas is so slim. :-/

Kristin said...

Yay...I signed up. Glad you are back and please don't stay away for so long next time.

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

YAY! So good to see a post from you.

Delenn said...

I'm in! Hooray for a post from you!

Post a Comment

Please be sure to let me know you dropped by! I love comments and I'll definitely try to get back around to visit you :D