Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Biopsy Results Are In And.....

There is NO HYPERPLASIA!!! The PA at my RE's office called me and said the results were back and it was all clear; we are a-okay! I am so, so pleased! What a great Christmas gift :D

The plan for now is for me to stop Megace immediately. I should start a cycle in the next few days (I've been spotting since the biopsy anyway) and then on January 1, I will take Pro.vera (not Megace - yay, Yay, YAY!) for 7 days. This will be the program for the next few months - Pro.vera for 7 days to start AF. We have an appointment with Dr. O on January 20 and we'll be asking all our questions regarding what we'll be doing as far as infertility treatment goes. Hopefully, we'll get some good answers.

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers! I'm completely convinced all the prayers that were said are behind this great result :D

6 comments:

Fertility Chick said...

Fabulous news!! Thrilled for you Lynn!

Kristin said...

Absolutely fabulous news!

Anonymous said...

Great! Onwards to the next step!!

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

What great news!

Anonymous said...

Yea, awesome news!

Alana said...

Hooray! SO happy for you and your DH. :)

Post a Comment

Please be sure to let me know you dropped by! I love comments and I'll definitely try to get back around to visit you :D