Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

ENT Visit

Today is my only "busy" day this week. Monkey has an appointment today with his ENT. He was having a problem a few months ago with not being able to clear his lungs. We gave him antibiotics, steroids, breathing treatments, etc. Nothing was working. The ENT stated one of his tubes had expelled itself. We had a lung x-ray done to check for pneumonia, which was, fortunately, negative. Still he was coughing and rattly in his lungs.

Since then, his lungs have cleared up greatly. He still coughs some, but the rattle seems to have gone now. Hopefully, the ENT will release him today. I don't particularly care for his ENT. He's a bit abrupt and uncomfortable. Monkey doesn't like him either.

We also have church tonight. Since Prissy likes a boy in the church youth group, she's unlikely to let us miss tonight, lol! Having said that, The Hubs has been having a lot of problems with his stomach (gallbladder and diverticulitis) lately and is having a bad day. Also, my ankle is very swollen again today. We'll have to see how the day goes and how we're all feeling this evening.

I guess it's time for me to get this day going! I'll post more later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to let me know you dropped by! I love comments and I'll definitely try to get back around to visit you :D