Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Down For The Count

I'm in a pretty bad mood today. My ankle is so very swollen and painful. At least it's not like I have anything to do like a house to clean or kids to parent....oh, wait =( Not good. Not good at all.

I'll be very honest. I'll be glad for the weekend to get here so The Hubs can be home. It's felt like a really long week and I miss him. I love the kids, don't get me wrong. But I've really missed The Hubs this week. Hopefully we can have a nice, relaxing weekend. The kids are wanting to go to the beach, but I think we'll save that for next weekend with the hopes my ankle will be better next week.

There is so much we have to get done over the next few weeks. School starts back in 3 1/2 weeks and I still have to get the kids registered as well as get their school clothes and supplies. We're trying to wait for the Sales Tax Free Weekend in Georgia, but I'm a little concerned because that is the weekend before school starts back on Monday. It feels like it's cutting it a little close, but it'll be alright. We'll make it work.

I think I'm going to start doing a little online window shopping for clothes so I'll know where to get the best deals from for the kids. I know the older two want clothes from Aeropostale and Holister (although, I'm not too sure about the latter) and the younger one wants clothes from Justice and Crazy 8's. Should be fun to at least start planning.

May give me something to do today, seeing as how I can't even walk! Hope you have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to let me know you dropped by! I love comments and I'll definitely try to get back around to visit you :D