Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday Morning Blather

This week should be a bit more calm than last week. Monkey does have speech therapy today and tomorrow, but, after that, we don't have a lot planned. I'm looking forward to Friday and our annual Fourth of July celebration. Our usual tradition is to grill out and then go see the fireworks. It's not an amazing plan, but it's a lot of fun for us. Should be a good time with our additions this year!

We had a pretty good weekend. We didn't do a lot, but it was relaxing. I do find it difficult to post on the weekends, so I may wind up not doing that. At least I'm posting more and I'm grateful for that. I hope I can keep it up. Although, I'm kind of at a loss what to blog about. Nothing terribly interesting has happened over the last few days and I can't think of anything I've read in the news that I have comments on.

Basically, I'm a bore today, lol!

I think I'll leave it at that for now. I may post again later today if I can think of anything else. If not, I'll "see" you tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to let me know you dropped by! I love comments and I'll definitely try to get back around to visit you :D