Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, July 18, 2011

Do you ever get discouraged from posting because you know there's something you need to be posting that is supposed to help you post more often, but you just can't find the right words to strike the balance to get started? That's how I've been feeling lately. I know there are things I need to be posting, yet I just haven't been able to find the right words to do the posts justice. Having said that, I promise that my posts for Calliope's Summer Camp are coming soon! I just need to find the time to get them right!

For now, though, I will tell you about my experience with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. As for the movie, it was AWESOME!!! I really, really loved it! The Hubs and I got the last two 3-D tickets to the movie at the cinema we normally attend. Now, I'm guessing most of you have seen 3-D glasses before. Well, let me tell you about an extremely cool Harry Potter-take on 3-D glasses - our's looked like Harry's glasses!!! I thought they were awesome!


Not the best pic, but at least you can see our glasses (I think)!


As someone posted on my FB page, I've never seen such a cult following since The Rocky Horror Picture Show! There were people dressed up, fans with wands all over the cinema, kids dressed in Gryffindor-coloured shirts. It was an amazing site. I did manage to snap a pic of some of the folks in costume. They looked very cute =D


Dobby the House Elf, Harry Potter, Lord Voldemort, Rita Skeeter and Bellatrix Lestrange


All in all, it was a great evening!

As for the Big News, we don't really have any updates, so, for the moment, I'll refrain from saying much. Thank you for all the prayers (keep 'em coming!!) and support. If it turns out, it is very good news, but right now there are still just too many unknowns, so I'll say no more! All things in their time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to let me know you dropped by! I love comments and I'll definitely try to get back around to visit you :D