Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Short Hello

Sorry I've been MIA for so long! There has been so much going on over the last month, but I honestly don't have time to go into details right now. What I will tell you now is that my surgery did not happen last month as planned due to the results from my sleep study and the severity of my sleep apnea. Instead, I am headed today to have the surgery performed. Since my RE is two hours away from where we live, the surgery will also be performed in that town, so we'll very shortly be heading off. My surgery is planned for 2pm EST today, so please keep me in your thoughts! I'm off from work for the next couple of days (plus the weekend), so hopefully I'll have time to drop by and update you more thoroughly about what's been happening. Bye for now and thanks for your thoughts and prayers!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking and praying that your surgery goes well. (((HUGS)))

The Hopeful Elephant said...

Praying...I've been missing you!

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

Thanks for the update. Praying everything goes well!

Life Happens said...

Good luck with the surgery. I hope it all goes well. Will keep you in my prayers.

jill said...

Thinking of you! Hope your surgery goes well and you recover quickly.

Wishing 4 One said...

So glad you updated us quickly. Thinking of you and praying all goes well. xoxo

Anonymous said...

I hope the surgery goes well and everything is ok. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Lovely to hear from you! I missed you and hope things haven't been too crazy.

I hope the surgery went great and you're recovering well. Try to enjoy to time off work and if possible get some quaility relaxing in!

((HUGS))

The Spicy Chickadee said...

Here from ICLW. Hoping your surgery went really well and praying for a fast and easy recovery!!!!

Di said...

Visiting from ICLW. Hope your surgery goes well and you see a BFP soon.

Jessica White said...

Hope your surgery went well and that you have a speedy recovery!

ICLW

Krissi said...

I hope everything goes well with your surgery! Good luck! Happy ICLW! (#45 & 46)

Ashlee G. said...

Best of luck on your surgery! Positive thoughts coming your way!

iclw #50

~stinkb0mb~ said...

Hoping your surgery goes well!!

ICLW
#41
http://www.themissruby.blogspot.com/
~ttc for 11 years
~8 miscarriages
~still chasing that elusive viable bubba

Post a Comment

Please be sure to let me know you dropped by! I love comments and I'll definitely try to get back around to visit you :D