Monday, March 15, 2010

April Secret Pals

It's that time again! Sign up for the April Secret Pals is now officially open.

Here's how it works:

1. You sign up by filling out this form. Sign up will be open until March 26, 2010.

2. Sometime over the weekend of March 27/28, I'll send out your Secret Pal name!

3. On April 1, the fun commences! You'll visit your secret pals blog (if you already visit - great! If not - you find a new blog! It's a win/win situation) frequently throughout the month, send them an email if they have good news, bad news or just need some support and sometime during month, you'll send them a gift to their home. The gift doesn't need to be anything huge, just a little something to say you're thinking of them.

4. On April 25, we'll reveal our secret pals!

5. Assuming all goes smoothly and everyone is enjoying the proceedings, sign-up for May will open in mid-April.

I am working on a linkie button for this project, but since we lost our old laptop, I also lost my Paint Shop Pro (and no longer have the disc it was on, sadly), so I'm trying to find something else I can use to create a passable link button. Please spread the word on your blogs! We had 13 participants for March.....let's see if we can increase that number!

12 comments:

Sweet Pea said...

This is great Lynn..what a wonderful idea !

Stefanie said...

What a stunning idea...

~Stopping by for ICLW #78

Life Happens said...

Had fun in March, signing up again for April!

Elizabeth said...

What a fun idea! Sending best wishes. :) ICLW

tasivfer said...

Sounds like fun! I've completed the form, but don't know if people outside the US can participate?

Nice to meet you; this is my first ICLW.

babydreaming said...

What a fabulous idea. Can't wait to get started!

Amanda

ICLW 118

wifey said...

I would definitely like to participate again!

wifey said...

I'd like to participate again!

lis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lis said...

so an hour after i wrote my comment i got a gift...was it from you?? :o)

Krissi said...

What an awesome idea! I will definitely mention this on my blog. Sorry I missed the cut-off. I will definitely participate next time! Happy ICLW!

Andrea said...

Love the idea of a secret pal! How fun!

New to your blog and look forward to following you :)

HUGS

Andrea
persuitofourfairytale.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Please be sure to let me know you dropped by! I love comments and I'll definitely try to get back around to visit you :D