Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Five - October 2

Here are today's Friday Five.

1. Which of your stories have you probably told the greatest number of times to the most people?

The Story of how The Hubs and I met. I'm working on getting this up on my website. Maybe someday I'll have it up again.

2. What’s a story someone else often tells about you, much to your chagrin?

My mother takes great pleasure in telling the story of how I couldn't skip when I was doing the physical to start kindergarten. I was too fat and I had no coordination. To fix this, I was started in twirling and dance lessons. I loved those lessons!

3. What oft-told story from a chapter in your life seems to be remembered differently by different people who were there?

My dad got very sick a few years ago and we were worried he wouldn't make it. The family was called in 3 different times and told to prepare for the worst. The ins and outs of this time are remembered differently by each of us and we often disagree about when and what things actually happened during this time. I blame it on the emotional upset we were all going through.

4. What are some of the details, without retelling the whole story, of a story you’ve told often but never to your parents?

Jose Cuervo, ex-boyfriend, ex-boyfriend's other girlfriend (whom I had just found out about and vice versa, busted windshield. Enough said, I think.

5. What song would be an appropriate soundtrack to the story of your most embarrassing moment?

Loser by Beck

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to let me know you dropped by! I love comments and I'll definitely try to get back around to visit you :D