Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

May Secret Pals

First of all, let me apologize for being so late with this (I admit, I forgot! Oops!) and offer kudos and thanks to BrownIris for reminding me! It is now time for the May Secret Pals sign up! Since I'm late this month, sign up will be open until May 5th.

Here's how it works:

1. You sign up by filling out this form. Sign up will be open until May 5, 2010.

2. Sometime before May 9th, I'll send out your Secret Pal name!

3. On May 10th, the fun commences! You'll visit your secret pals blog (if you already visit - great! If not - you find a new blog! It's a win/win situation) frequently throughout the month, send them an email if they have good news, bad news or just need some support and sometime during month, you'll send them a gift to their home. The gift doesn't need to be anything huge, just a little something to say you're thinking of them.

4. On May 30th, we'll reveal our secret pals!

5. Assuming all goes smoothly and everyone is enjoying the proceedings, sign-up for June will open in mid-May.

Again, I am very sorry for being so late with this! I blame it on getting older, lol! No, no! It was the Provera craziness that flipped my lid! That's my claim anyway :D

Here is the linkie, which you can pick up here:

Sign up for May Secret Pals!


I'll have to get the April Secret Pal names together, but go ahead and leave a guess as to who your's was! Part of the fun is the guessing :D I'll post the names either tomorrow or Wednesday!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

I tried to sign up and the link doesn't work.

April said...

I tried to sign up also and the link didn't work.

Lynn said...

I'm not sure why the link is working for some but not for others. If you can't get the link to work, please email me at wistful (dot) girl (at) gmail (dot) com with your name, email address, blog address, home address and things you like or collect. I'll get you added to the list.

myinfertilitywoes said...

I have no idea who mine was... I had a few new people start commenting around the same time!

And I ruined the surprise this week with my person because my gift got stuck at UPS without a street address so I had to reveal myself to her! I'll know better next time! This has been fun!!

Niki said...

This is an awesome idea. Who doesn't love correspondence. I just signed up and became your newest follower!

Oak said...

What a fun idea! Who doesn't love getting a little attention during this wild ride? :)

Post a Comment

Please be sure to let me know you dropped by! I love comments and I'll definitely try to get back around to visit you :D