Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Update for the Week

Not much really to report on anything. No solid news on the house and we're still waiting on AF to show up to start our 2nd cycle on Metformin. I have to test tomorrow but I expect to get a BFN, then will call the doctor to call in some meds to make AF start. Then we'll go from there.

Doctor wants us to do one more cycle on Metformin, then move onto Clomid if necessary. Right now I just want AF to start so that we can get on with it, lol. Based on my chart (which was incomplete this month, as I started charting late), it looks as though I may not even have O'd this month!!! My temps are all over the place. Oh well. We'll keep trying!

Guess I'll stop there for now. Hopefully I'll have more to report later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to let me know you dropped by! I love comments and I'll definitely try to get back around to visit you :D