Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Good News Day

Today has been a good news day! First of all, barring us finding any more things to concern us in the contract, it looks as though the house is ours!! I'm super excited about this! I can't wait to move into our own house!

Secondly, for the first time, I have gotten the red cross-hairs on my Fertility Friend chart!!! This suggests that I have finally ovulated which is great news since I know I haven't been ovulating in the last year or so.

On top of all that, I found out I've lost another 2 lbs in the last week! I only lost 3 lbs total last month, so 2 lbs in a week is great! Just thought I would share my news!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to let me know you dropped by! I love comments and I'll definitely try to get back around to visit you :D