- Rather than staying over in a hotel on Sunday night, we decided to drive on home. We got home around 2:45 a.m. Monday morning.
- Our puppy (whom my mom had been coming over to feed and tend to) was insanely happy to see us. She went a little mad when we got here. It was funny.
- I had to go back to work today. It was not my favourite part of coming home.
- I have developed an unhealthy addiction to Skittles while we've been gone. I had to have Skittles fairly constantly while we were driving. It's insane and not at all healthy.
- Our trip home was not a complete rush to get home. We did take a little time to have fun. In fact, we stopped in Metropolis, IL to see their giant Superman statue. The Hubs took a photo of me posing with the giant Superman.
- My ankle has decided to swell up again. It's hideously painful at the moment. I've resorted to the heavy painkillers and it still isn't reducing the pain.
- My mom is having surgery to repair a hiatal hernia on Thursday. I'm taking the day off from work to go with her. Please say a prayer or send up a thought for her that day. Thanks!
I think that's all for now! I'll give you another update later!