- I enjoyed this past weekend. It was nice to get an extra day off. The only problem was it made going back to work today waaaaayyyy harder than it would have otherwise been. Oh, well....
- Have I mentioned lately that right at the moment I truly hate my job? Yeah...
- For the time being, the big purchase I talked about in last week's 10 on Tuesday has been put on hold for financial reasons.
- The Hubs and I got our eyes checked yesterday and got our new glasses ordered. The Hubs chose his normal wire-frame glasses, but I went with something a bit more geek chic, as I like to call it. I left my last pair of glasses in England five years ago, so have been without them. Time to make a change on the look of them now and, thanks to the wonderful Oleg Cossini, I will be doing just that.
These are the frames I chose. Hopefully, they'll be ready soon!
- The big night out we had planned for this coming weekend is now off due to our friend (who had planned the trip) backing out. Again. For, like, the third time in a row that we planned to do something. I really shouldn't be surprised but....
- I have a new favourite quote. It's from Colin Powell. "Never make someone a priority when you are only an option for them." Very fitting, I think.
- I have an appointment to get my hair cut tomorrow. I'm trying a new style.
What do you think?
- I really, really have to get my butt in gear and get back to work on my crochet projects. I've got several I'm working on for Christmas gifts and, if I don't get back on them, they won't be done in time for Christmas! Must. Get. Moving!
- I'm ready for the heat of the year to be gone. I know, I know. It only just started. Well I am tired of walking in 100+ degree South Georgia heat with the flies, gnats and humidity. It's killing me! I walk in the afternoons while The Hubs finishes work (between 3:30 pm and 5:00 pm) and, before I can even finish the first of my 3 miles, my clothes are sticking to me. It's crazy! I much prefer winter.
- If you haven't seen The Hangover 2 yet, what the granola crumbs are you waiting on?!?! It's a fantastic movie! Really very funny. But, be forewarned, there is much bac language and some seriously risque jokes. But we enjoyed it and, I mean, who wouldn't enjoy two full hours of drooling over Bradley Cooper? Not any female with eyes!
Oh my Lord! The man is pretty!
That's it for now! Hope you enjoyed your dive into the mind of a Wistfulgirl =D